Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Penny's Paper Crafty - Challenge #96

This week's challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty is create a project with die cuts and/or punches. We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge. That's right, one lucky random person will win 3 digi images from Scrappers Delight and one lucky random person will win $15 gift certificate from Fred She Said. For my card I used a digi image called Emma in Leaves from Fred She Said which I colored with my Copics. I used my Art Philosophy cart and cut some leaves. I sponged them with Cocoa ink and popped them up with pop dots for dimension. All papers are CTMH. Now head on over and get some inspiration from my fellow design team members. Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. Adorable image, wonderful Fall colors and the leaves look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete